Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

Rainy Sundays

A quick iPhone post because I just felt like posting something! Today I woke up around 9 and I'm very tired. I couldn't sleep well last night because I've been sick for a whole week now, I hope it'll get better soon. However, I'm lying on my bed right now and I'm trying to get some motivation to do my homework, but I don't think I'm ever going to finish it. It's way too much for my little brain and I haven't even started yet..
The photo I added is in a shop in Luxembourg-City. It's called 'Zardonni' and they sell very expensive lingerie but since the whole shop is at -70%, I couldn't resist to buy some stuff. That's it for now, wish me luck with my homework and I hope you guys will (unlike me) enjoy the rest of your Sunday:)

xoxo, snooa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen