Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011

Grey Sky and Chocolate Muffins

Hey everybody! Today was a very tiring day, I took way too long to get up and take my shower so I went to school without any make up on except some mascara I put on while I was in the bus. My first lesson was biology, I can't stand my teacher, then history. In the afternoon I had a double french lesson, I almost fell asleep. But oh well, after school I went to town with my lovely friend Nora, she's such an amazing girl. We went to Color's bar for an hour or so and then I met up with Amy (we also went to Color's, hehe). We used to be very very close friends but since she changed school (she's in ISL now) and we had some incidents, we had to talk and sort things out. After an hour of talking about school, new and old friends and some gossip of course, I re-joined Nora and Carlos at Downtown, a really cool bar in town. We chilled a bit, Nora drank a peppermint tea and I drank a Banana-Milkshake, my all time favourite!! Before we left I bought a Chocolate Muffin, they're soooo yummy! You definitely have to try those. Then I took my bus and went home, sat down on my bed, ate my amazing muffin and chilled. I will practice some violin later on and then we'll see, I'll probably just put on a warm pullover and comfy pants maybe even sleep early for once, I really need some sleep!

I'll attach a stupid picture of me and Carlos jerking around in Downtown cafe. We have both our glasses on, so we look like very clever people.. Enjoy, i'll see you!

xoxo, snooa

1 Kommentar: