Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

My First Post

Hey guys! First of all, I am really excited about starting to run a blog, cause it's my first Blogspot blog. Well I pretty much know how to run a blog since I already have got a Tumblr blog (click hereee) and I really like blogging. Some time ago, I got asked on Formspring about creating a Blogspot.. So here I am! Hello world, I'm Noa and I'd like to introduce you to my new blog called 'snooa speaking'. I basically named it 'snooa' because of my Formspring username, 's' for Schumacher (My surname) and 'nooa' for.. Noa I guess? But the double 'o' is because a friend of mine,she's called Noa as well and we wanted to get rid of all the confusions between our names so now she is 'Noaa' and I'm 'Nooa'. Pretty lame, isn't it? In my opinion it is, but it's better than being called 'Noa R.' and 'Noa S.'!
Sooo, I'm not going to publish my blog yet, but I will do it soon :) See you!


xoxo, snooa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen